YMCA Allard Center of GoffstownThe YMCA Allard Center of Goffstown offers a wide variety of exciting activities for kids, athletes, families, seniors, and everyone in between!
This expansive full-service facility offers a fitness center with free weights, Cybex, wheelchair accessible fitness equipment, treadmills, bikes, stairmasters, cross trainers, personal traning, TRX training, and more! Our state-of-the-art gymnastics center is one of the best in New England! We also offer an indoor gymnasium, six lane indoor pool, teaching pool, outdoor pool, 4 indoor tennis courts (court fees additional), indoor climbing wall, men’s, women’s and family locker rooms, and a sauna and steam room!
The YMCA Allard Center of Goffstown also provides:
- After school child care and a wrap-around kindergarten program
- A wide variety of fun day camps to keep your kids safe, healthy, and active during the summer
- Sports programs for kids, adults, and families
- USTA youth and adult tennis leagues and instruction
- Competitive swim, gymnastics, climbing, dance, and tennis teams
- Swimming lessons and aquatics programs for the whole family
- Family fun activities - there's so much for your family to do together at the Y!
- Kid Zone - Free to our family members!
- Parties and rentals - make your next event extra special with a gymnastics, swimming, climbing, sports, or other themed party at the Y!
- NEW! - Wifi is now available in areas of our facility. Stop by our Welcome Center for access!
We look forward to being part of your journey to life-long health and wellness!
For current membership information, click here.
|Sept 8 - June||June 20 - Sept 6|
|Monday - Friday||5:30am - 10:00pm||Monday - Friday||5:30am - 9:00pm|
|Saturday||7:00am - 8:00pm||Saturday||7:00am - 4:00pm|
|Sunday||7:00am - 6:00pm||Sunday||7:00am - 4:00pm|
Locker rooms remain open 15 minutes after closing
Holiday Facility Closings
The Y will be closed on Labor Day, Veteran's Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, and Independence Day. Closings for inclement weater or facility reasons are posted on the Y's facebook page, www.facebook.com/yallardcenter, and when possible are posted on wmur.com and wzid.com.