YMCA of the Seacoast
ONLY AT THE Y!
With the YMCA of the Seacoast, you are not just a member of a facility; you’re part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of kids, improving health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership gives you and your community the opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
We are a community with an everyday mission to helping you achieve a balance of spirit, mind and body. We do that by encouraging good health and fostering connections with new and old friends through sports, fun and shared interests.
Our facility features:
- 25-meter indoor pool for wellness classes and swim lessons
- State-of-the-art health and fitness center for teens, adults, and seniors
- Many group fitness classes for all ages
- Men's and women's locker rooms
- FREE Kid Zone where children will be active and engaged while mom and dad work out
Come take a tour! From Layfayette Road, turn onto Peverly Hills Road at the Market Basket plaza. Go thru one set of lights. Look for the Y on your right.
- FREE Fitness Orientations
- FREE Group Exercise Classes
- Just for Families: FREE Kid Zone and Special Family Nights
- Reduced Class/Program Fees
- Early Class/Program Registration
- Swimming and Full Privilege Membership Benefits at the Rochester, Manchester, and Goffstown Ys
- Membership Access to all Other Ys in New England
- Income-based Membership Rates
For current membership information, click here.
|Sep 8 - May 24||May 26 - Sep 6|
|Monday - Friday||5:30 am - 9:00 pm||Monday - Friday||5:30 am - 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||7:00 am - 4:00 pm||Saturday||7:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm||Sunday||8:00 am - 12:00 pm|
Holiday Facility Closings
The Y will be closed on Labor Day, Veteran's Day, Christmas, New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, and Independence Day. Closings for inclement weather or facility reasons are posted on the Y's Facebook page, www.facebook.com/ymcaofseacoast, and when possible are posted on wmur.com and wzid.com.