YMCA of Strafford County
ONLY AT THE Y!
Join the YMCA of Strafford County and become a member of a community that’s committed every day to helping you and your kids learn, grow, and thrive. With the values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility as our guide, we work with you every day to help your children have fun while realizing their potential.
With the Y, you can be assured that whatever activity your family or your child engages in – from child care and family time to sports and day camp – you’ll have a safe, positive environment to play, learn, and grow.
Because the Y is for everyone, we bring together parents and kids like no other organization can. From family camps to game nights, we provide many opportunities for families to spend quality time together. Our facility features:
- State-of-the-art health and wellness center for teens, adults, and seniors
- Group exercise classes for all ages
- Large indoor cycling studio
- Separate yoga studio for relaxation and fitness
- New state-of-the-art early childhood education center for preschool children
- New youth and teen center and afterschool program
- Large multipurpose room for youth and family programs and activities
- Beautiful teaching kitchen for healthy nutrition education programs
- Men's and women's locker rooms
- FREE Kid Zone where children will be active and engaged while mom and dad work out
Come take a tour! From Ten Rod Road, turn onto Industrial Way. Go past LAARS on the left. Turn right at the top of the hill. Look for the red and yellow Y logo.
- FREE Fitness Orientations
- FREE Group Exercise Classes
- Just for Families: FREE Kid Zone and FREE Family Fun Nights
- Reduced Class/Program Fees
- Early Class/Program Registration
- Swimming and Full Privilege Membership Benefits at the Portsmouth, Manchester, and Goffstown Ys
- Membership Access to all Other Ys in New England
- Income-based Membership Rates
|Monday - Friday||5:30 am - 8:00 pm|
|Saturday||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
|Sunday||8:00 am - 2:00 pm|
Holiday Facility Closings
The Y will be closed on Labor Day, Veteran's Day, Christmas, New Year's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, and Independence Day. Closings for inclement weater or facility reasons are posted on the Y facebook page, www.facebook.com/ymcaofsc, and when possible are posted on wmur.com and wzid.com.